The Old Pot
How to make a pot look old? Aside from setting it aside for a decade or two and letting the elements do their part, one can 'hurry' up the process by these next few steps.
- Soak the tera-cotta pot in water. That's easy enough!
- Next, brush the pot entirely with yogurt. Yummy. Eat a little for yourself. Make sure the pot has more than you, thickly painted. Buttermilk will also work.
- This is the fun part, if you have not already begun to have fun. Collect real moss and rub the pot, add some dirt, too!
- Store in a dark, cool, place.
- Add some 20-20-20 water soluble plant foot fertilizer on the container. This will enhance growth.
Keep an eye on the project and enjoy your ancient pots.